Tonight Richie installed a wireless network so I work or surf from the convenience of my couch. Or my bed, or the deck, or anywhere close by. I remember how excited I was about cable modem when we first got that, and this is about the same. I think these two innovations are truly life changing. I only know two people who don't have cable modem, and I'm sure the statistics are about the same for wireless networking.
Maui really likes our wireless network too - or at least just the box it came in. She looks mad because she was taking a nap in the box and I woke her up to pose. She doesn't even fit all the way in the box - she's in denial about all the treats she's been eating. (We've been calling her 'moo-moo' instead of Maui - ha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment