Monday, November 14, 2005

Day 4 - nap time

Why is it when you wake up from a nap, you feel more tired than before you went to sleep? Maybe it's just me. Or maybe once I catch up on my sleep deficit, it'll be easier to wake up.

It was kinda neat when I got up from my nap today - all of our animals were sound asleep too, and believe me they are much cuter when they are sleeping. I wish I had batteries in my digital camera to capture Maui on Hattie's bed, Hattie on the floor cushions in the den, and the two outside kitties on welcome mats on the back deck. Now that I am upstairs, Hattie has migrated her nap up here.

I think I read somewhere that cats sleep like 18 hours a day. Maui does sleep a lot. I don't know about Hattie, but I bet she's around 18 hours herself. I don't want to turn into a sloth, but a few extra hours of sleep each day are probably just what I need.

No comments: