Sunday, November 20, 2005

Day 9 - shower power



Saturday my friend Renee hosted a great shower at her place. My mom and sister came up and brought tons of gifts from my whole family. Richie's mom was there too, and a few friends. I think we all had fun with baby food tasting and guessing how big my belly is. (Actually I was way off - I guess I feel bigger than I really am!) Here are a few pics so my out of town friends can see how round I'm looking!

It was nice to hang out with everyone and eat some good food, and the presents were great too! It definitely took my mind off of all of the baby anxiety. Plus now we have some more baby essentials and do not feel quite as unprepared! After the shower I was exhausted. I don't know how I ever used to make it though the day without napping!

No comments: